DO you have a disability and are you a dog owner? Need a little help around the home or out and about? Dog Aid can help, by helping you train your dog to meet your specific needs. Such as:
· Picking up things you drop
· Bringing articles to you
· Opening and closing doors
· Picking up the phone when it rings
· Switching lights on and off
· Assisting you with dressing
· Alerting you of danger
· Filling or emptying washing machine
· Operating lift buttons
· Finding assistance if needed
· And help according to your needs
DogAID (Assistance In Disability) is a registered charity set up to help people with disabilities to train their pet dog to help with tasks that may be a little difficult for the owner to manage alone, enabling more independence for the owner and an improved relationship between owner and dog.
Charity number 1098619. The Charity is funded by the kind donations from the public. Any donation small or great will help us to help many people in need of assistance in order to improve their quality of life.
For details on DogAid please visit the website: www.dogaid.org.uk